The Free Market Center
Prezi: A Presentation System
Insert summary here.
I have used the presentation system at Prezi.com to for several of the presentations on this site. I have provided links from within the related topics, but I have listed them together here:
- Introduction to Prezi
- This presentation provides an introduction to the Prezi system for those not familiar.
- Complex Market
- The complexity of markets is not readily apparent to those operating within them. This Prezi should give you a better idea of that complexity.
- Economic Wonders
- Find a collection of curios questions that legislators and regulators seem to overlook.
- New Depression
- This is a Prezi version of slide show I developed before the "crash" in 2008.
- Mysteries of Money & Banking
- Answering some of the confusion about money and banking.
- Fed Funds Explained
- I show how the fed funds market operates, what influences the fed funds rate, and how fed funds and fed funds rates relate to general financial markets.
© 2010—2018 The Free Market Center & James B. Berger. All rights reserved.
To contact Jim Berger, e-mail: